A Picture Is Worth 1000 Words - A Photography Sales Lead Is Worth More
By Tino Buntic
A picture is worth 1000 words. If you're a photographer, you need photography leads to get clients to be able to take pictures. This is a step-by-step guide to generating photography sales leads on the internet to get more clients. It actually is quite easy. Just follow this program:
- If you don't already have a website for your photography business, you need to start by creating one. These days you can hire a website designer to create a professional looking site for under $100. Be sure to include a portfolio of your photography work as well as contact info - phone, email, address - so that prospects could contact you.
- Choose a set of keywords that you believe people seeking your services are using to search online. See below for a few examples of good photography keywords.
- Take these keywords and purchase them on search engine pay-per-click (PPC) programs. The most popular PPC program is Google’s AdWords program. A link to your website will appear as "sponsored results" on internet searches whenever someone searches the keywords that you purchase. You pay anytime someone clicks on your link. However, it costs just pennies per click and it is worth it for the amount of photography leads that it can generate.
It really is that easy. The main thing is to choose the proper keywords. Below is a sample of just a few good photography keywords that you can purchase:
- New York cityscape photography
- Chicago commercial photographer
- Seattle portrait photography
- Las Vegas nude photographer
- Toronto Studio photography
- Miami fashion photographer
- Vancouver landscape photography
- Niagara Falls wedding photographer
- Boston model photography
- Dallas baby photography
- Los Angeles glamour photographer
- Philadelphia erotic photography
Do you notice how each of these keywords are preceded by a city? This was done on purpose because many people that are searching for photographers on the internet are doing local searches. Just substitute any of these cities with the city that you live in.
Alternatively, visit http://www.trade-pals.com to receive free sales leads. Tino Buntic created TradePals to provide B2C and B2B sales leads, including photography leads, to business professionals without cold calling.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Tino_Buntic